miercuri, 13 ianuarie 2010

Fantastic Mr. Ford


FORD: Wait. You designed a coat to sell?
VAN SANT: [laughs] A coat, yes. I designed a coat.
FORD: When was this?
VAN SANT: It was about 10 years ago. I used to have a coat, like a Chinese worker’s jacket. I used to wear it around, and eventually I lost it.
FORD: Just send it to me. I can make you a copy pretty easily. [laughs]
VAN SANT: Really?


FORD: He is a stalker! He’s absolutely a stalker. I don’t know if you’ve ever been obsessed by anyone. We all have. I’ve been a stalker at times in my life. [laughs] You know, where you sit outside someone’s house hoping you’ll catch a glimpse of them through the window. That kind of isolation leads you to do that sort of thing, where you feel you could potentially connect with someone else. It’s not that hard to become a stalker.

Cam asa vorbesc Tom Ford si Gus Van Sant in Interview,intr-o conversatie foarte normala intre oameni care se respecta. Iar in British Vogue de ianuarie, Fantastic Mr. Ford, la fel de normal, pe care nu l-am gasit pe net, dar din care am luat fotografia, facuta de David Bailey. De abia astept filmul.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu